At Montvale Health Associates, we are experts in comprehensive care for your orthopedic needs.
Orthopedics is the large branch of medicine that deals with injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system.
This complex system includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves and allows you to move, work, and be active.
Our orthopedic surgeons manage injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system including:
- Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other treatment plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
Our widely experienced surgeons have sub-specialties in hand and upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine and trauma. They specialize in:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery (knee, shoulder, hip, and ankle)
- Ligament & tendon injuries (Meniscus Injuries, ACL reconstruction)
- Rotator Cuff & Labrum Repair, carpal tunnel release,
- Complex Trauma, fracture care, deformity reconstruction,
- Non-unions, osteomyelitis,
- Non-operative sprains and strains,
- Sports related injuries
- Hand and Upper extremity
- Foot and Ankle treatment
Our surgeons have sub-specialties in hand and upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine and trauma. In addition, the ‘holistic’ approach featured at Montvale Health Associates includes nutrition, fitness and performance education in our orthopedic department.