Montvale Health Sport + Spine; Montvale, NJ- We are a state-of-the-art multi-specialty Sports Medicine facility that includes Physical Medicine, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Regenerative Medicine & Acupuncture. We are committed to our patients’ physical health and well-being.
We are seeking a Full-Time high energy professional licensed Chiropractic Physician who has excellent clinical skills and adjusting skills. Must have high work ethic as well as energetic, warm, compassionate, excellent attitude organized, detailed oriented, coachable and team player to join our growing team and share our pain-free & recovery vision!
- Evaluates, plans, directs, and administers individualized therapeutic treatment programs aimed at the restoration or improvement of function, or the prevention of disability.
- Electronic evaluations, progress notes/reports, discharge summaries and maintains patient files thru our EMR system.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulatory/legislative policies as they apply to the profession of Chiropractic and adheres to same.
- Examine patients, perform digital x-ray set up with written analysis and provides Plan of Care in accordance with individual patient diagnosis.
- Provides chiropractic education and counseling to patients and/or families including: nature of disorder, prognosis, options for care.
- Completes time sensitive record keeping thru our EMR system according to departmental/regulatory standards, including: evaluation reports, progress notes, discharge summaries, charge entry, statistics, precertifications and narrative reports.
- Provides fluid communication of patient care with our Medical Director.
- Coordinates and communicates care when co-treating with multiple healthcare specialties.
Send your resume along with a cover-letter for considerations using the form below.
Experience: 1-3+ years preferred however new grads are welcome to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Friday 8-7; Saturday 8-2
Salary: $85,000 to $110,000
Benefits available: PTO accrued hours, health, dental, vision & 401K
New Jersey license in good standing required.