Edward Harris, D.P.M., FACFAS, FACFAO
Podiatric Surgery & Orthopedics
Dr. Harris has been practicing for over 22 years treating family foot care issues.
Surgery, dermatology and biomechanics along with diabetic foot and ankle care are his specialties. Dr. Harris is a member of the American Academy of podiatric sports medicine and treats sports related injuries and fractures utilizing technological advances such as digital x-rays, ultrasound, special fixation techniques as well as two lasers for fungus toenails. The priority for Dr. Harris is to get every patient back to their full potential.
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopedists
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Staff member, Hackensack University Medical Center, Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck
For more information visit www.anklefootdoc.com